👉(1) Self awareness
– become aware of being stuck when making an important decision
👉(2) Reframe the decision
– (thinking) if the decision appears too big to make, try reframing it to make it smaller
– (time) if the outcome from the decision appears to be too far into the future, visualise how the decision would feel if it was made in the far future, versus making it in the present moment
– (level of difficulty) if the decision appears to be too difficult to make, apply some optimism in your perception of it.
👉(3) Determine decision making process
– include data gathering, form of decision, benefit of decision outcomes, risks associated with decision outcomes
👉(4) Set timelines for data gathering, making the decision and communication of decision
👉(5) Consult affected parties (if necessary)
– consider how to involve whom to consult for advice or input in order to make the best decision
👉(6) Seek support
– “informed support” from a colleague, mentor or coach
🤔What would you add to this list of steps to get unstuck when making important decisions?
🤔What are the challenges you faced when making important decisions?
👉💡You can access the Personal Mastery Quiz to get your personalised Roadmap by clicking on the link below.
My name is Jung.
I empower leaders to get clarity on their purpose using a 3 step personal mastery system.
🤔 If you’d like to know more or explore how I could support you, please reach out to me for a strategy call where we can look at what is missing for you in order to achieve what you want and find meaning in what you do. Here is the link to schedule your call!
#leadershipcoaching #personalmastery #jungpersonalmastery